Landlord’s Insurance

Renting through Oakwood, we make sure we give you the highest standard of service.  We will guide you through the renting process ensuring you understand what you are signing for and what you are responsible for during your tenancy.

Is my property fully insured?

Many landlords make the mistake of believing that they are covered by their building insurance when letting a property to tenants.  However, the reality is that a standard home insurance policy will often exclude cover for a property which revenue is earned from and any claims made by the policy holder might be rejected by the insurer.

Choosing the right cover

A landlord has a legal duty towards your tenants in a way that you do not have for your own home.  By letting out a property to a tenant you are effectively running a business.  For this reason, a specialist insurance policy, one that includes Landlord’s Liability Cover, is vital for your rental property.

Oakwood Insurance Brokers

Oakwood Property Management’s sister company Oakwood Insurance Consultants will be able to provide a specialist landlord insurance for your rental property. For more information see the Oakwood Insurance Consultants landlords insurance page


Oakwood Insurance Consultants and Financial Services is a trading style of Oakwood Financial Services is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) (Authorisation number is 401340)

Weather you're looking for a new rental property or rental out an existing property, Oakwood Property Services is on hand.

Call us on 01778 341 658
or email