Oakwood Property Management – Property Visit
Renting through Oakwood, we make sure we give you the highest standard of service. We will guide you through the renting process ensuring you understand what you are signing for and what you are responsible for during your tenancy.
Thank you very much for arranging a property viewing through Oakwood Property Management.
We would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure we conduct ourselves in a sensible and safe manner to protect you during any interactions you have with us.
In line with the current guidance on Covid-19 we have put in place essential protocols to ensure the safety of our customers and team members is maintained at all times.
We have created these guidelines which we ask you to follow before our visit. They also explain what to expect from our team members during the visit.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us to discuss further.
Before our arrival:
- We will postpone our visit if you, or the applicant(s) feel unwell or have been experiencing Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days. If necessary, please inform us via telephone or email.
- A maximum of two people plus we will be present at the visit
- Please ensure all internal doors are open to allow limited contact access to the property During the visit:
- We will remove our shoes on entering the property
- We will be wearing non-clinical face masks and gloves and will offer these to anyone entering the property
- If you are unable to leave the property, please let us know beforehand so we can make the relevant arrangements
- We will maintain a one metre distance during the appointment with everyone present
- We ask viewers not to touch any surfaces inside the property or any pets present
- If any surfaces are touched without gloves, we will ensure the surface is wiped with antibacterial wipe.